On this week's episode of the Android Central Podcast, Shruti Shekar, Nick Sutrich, Derrek Lee, and Andrew Myrick, discuss the launch of Google's Bard AI chatbot, a potential TikTok ban, whether Microsoft should put Bing with ChatGPT on Wear OS, debate flat or curved displays on smartphones, and more!
- Google’s Bard AI Chatbot now open to the public
- Microsoft should put Bing with ChatGPT on Wear OS, beat Google to the punch
- It’s impossible to review security cameras in the age of breaches and ransomware
- Poll: Do you prefer flat or curved displays on smartphones?
- A TikTok ban isn’t about privacy it’s about politics
- Indeed: Hire better with Indeed. Visit indeed.com/acp to start hiring now.